If you’ve ever graced these online confines, you’ll notice a few changes to the site. I am making several updates and additions, and the work in progress will be live on display.
- The design theme will basically remain the same, with a few tweaks. I like the clean look of WordPress’s “Pilcrow” theme, and will look to maintain some aesthetic consistency to the site even as it evolves.
- I’ve added a new section to the site, with the working title “Finance & Investing.” This is where I’ll delve into topics like the stock market and investment strategies and tactics (for educational purposes). It will also feature stories from the site’s main page relating to money and economics.
- The navigation menu is being customized and condensed. I think it will be a clearer, quicker guide to the new site.
- Connectivity functions are being expanded, including an easier way to sign up for email updates, and a new Twitter feed by yours truly. (I know, welcome to the 21st Century, right?)
- All links are being reviewed for relevance and freshness. New links in almost all likelihood will be added – so if you have nominations, please feel free to email me or post them as a comment!
I look forward to expanding the site’s reach and usability along with its quantity and quality of content. Stay tuned.